Saturday, January 9, 2010

Maybe This is the Year....

For the Vikings to be in the Super Bowl!
I became a Viking Fan by marriage almost 14 years ago. My kids have become Viking Fans by birth. Every game they get on their gear and do cheers for the Vikings.
This fall, Grandpa & Grandma Jackson from Minnesota got the kids some real Vikings Gear to Wear. H1 has made up several cheers all by herself and has taught them to H2...They are very enthusiastic for at least the first hour of the game.
LJ watching the big game with Dad.The girls were Viking Cheerleaders for Halloween.
EJ's birthday fell on a Monday night game, so we of course had a Viking Birthday Party!
Stay Tuned for an Exciting Play-off Season!
And think of us if the Vikings actually make it this time!

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

Wow, it's all or nothing with you isn't it. :) No posts for months on end and then.... bam..... 5 in one day. I love reading your updates and seeing pics of everyone. I'm so behing on my blog.... I'll get caught up someday. Probably will do 5 posts in one day also. Seems like a good idea! Happy Birthday EJ! And I LOVE the cheerleading outfits. We need to get some OU ones. :)