Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas

Christmas Eve is almost always spent with our good friends (who are also a long ways from home and family) eating fingerfoods, exchanging gifts and having a birthday party for baby Jesus.I love the lights on the Christmas Tree and think they are so magical. As a kid I use to lay on the couch at night and just stare at the tree. Christmas morning!Santa of course ate the cookies and chocolate milk we left him.Here the girls are sitting at the new table they got from Grandma & Grandpa Jackson. (Dad stayed up late putting it together, so it was there in the morning.) LJ's big gift! New Bathrobes from mom & dad!
H1and H2 both got Ice skates.
Here they are practicing on the rink in the living room. (We actually took them to a real outdoor rink the next day. I just forgot my camera. They loved it and did great! Double runner blades.)

Check out this video. (We had recently watched Ice Princess.)

Group Hug! Thanks Dad..(Santa)! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

How fun! I LOVE your stockings!! And the girls look adorable in the pettiskirts and ice skates! How fun!

avant said...

I can't believe how tall and beautiful that hattie has become. I would love to see everbody again.

Bonnie Jean said...

I love the ice skating dance. Thanks for sharing the fun.