Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feeling Better..

The afternoon after I typed my last post I was saved by our good friend. He is a young man who is staying with us, and as he walked in at 3:00 that afternoon, I started crying and asked him if I could just leave him with the girls for an hour so I could maintain my sanity. I think he was a little perplexed but of course told the crying pregnant woman that he would gladly do whatever. So, I left by myself with no one in tow, just walked out the door and got in my car (what an amazing freedom so many people take for granted) and went to a coffee shop and ordered a cinnamon-sugar bagel, a hot chocolate with whip cream and marshmallows, and sat on the big couch by the fire place and read People Magazine for an hour. Amazing how that can really make you feel better.
I also got my new stroller that day. I'm so excited about my new Baby Trend Sit and Stand. As you can see from these pictures, I can fit three children in the stroller. The part of the new baby brother is being played by the baby doll in the front seat. H1 can stand, H2 can sit, and the front seat adjusts to hold the car seat. H1 & H2 can actually sit side by side on the middle seat, and as H2 really wanted to prove, you can actually fit 4 kids on the stroller.

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

WOW!!!! LOVE that stroller! I really could have used one of those when my 3 were all little! So glad you got it! And so glad you had a chance to get out for an hour. It really does help!