Monday, January 19, 2009

Curls.....Cute or Crazy?

Having a cute little blonde with curls was always a dream of mine....never a reality. I have straight, straight hair. My first daughter has straight, straight hair. But my husband has curly hair, and now daughter number two has curly hair. It sounds precious....if you know what to do with them.Here are her curls in their natural state after a bath.
Normally I spray her hair with detangler and brush it out straight and it ends up kind of wavy.
I have no idea what to do with it. So my sister suggested curl enhancer. So I bought some curl enhancing spray gel. All I did was spray it on and run my fingers through her hair.
Here's the result.
We weren't so sure if we liked the reuslts. So I brushed the curls out and here's what we got.
Shirley Temple, So I still need help....Any ideas?
She is truly precious...curls and all.

4 comments:

Claire said...

I vote for cute!

I hope to join you next week. Will doesn't have an appointment (for once) on Tuesday so we should be free!

The Idaho Neumanns said...

I noticed how curly Hailey's hair was on AWANA night. It was soo cute. I didn't realize what the difference was, but I did notice! Great job! Hair, ugh!

Bonnie Jean said...

Curly is cute. Just wash, dry, and fasten it out of her face with a bow and it looks great. I should be so lucky!

Lori Leigh said...

She's adorable any way you do her hair! :)