Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sea World

First up was the dolphin Show
After the dolphin show, the kids were very sure that they wanted to sit in the "Soak Zone" for the Shamu Show. We warned them.. and they said they understood.This was the kids Before Shamu...I'm in the brown shirt mid-picture...you can see the kids down close to the front row. They didn't stay down there for long.
After the show...My favorite thing was the dolphin interaction pool.We got to feed and pet the dolphins I used to love dolphins as a kid and had dolphin posters, jewelery, etc.

I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer...this trip was so good for my soul.
We got to see the Sea Lions @ feeding time. They were so loud and funny.


And finally the Clyde and Seymour Show. (They had those same names when I saw them 13 years ago in San Antonio, Tx.)

1 comment:

Claire said...

How incredibly fun....we went to the same places this spring and it is definitely a magical place!! We need to catch up!