Monday, December 29, 2008

Mary & Baby Jesus

I walked into the girls bedroom tonight to find my 2 year old in the laundry basket with her blanket over her. She said "I'm baby Jesus." "I'm baby Jesus." Then to her sister she said, "Are you Mary?" Immediately the 4 year old grabbed her blanket and put it around her head and sat down by the "manger". The 2 year old began to sing "Away in the Manger" and then "Sing it H---" to her older sister. I took a couple of pics and then we tucked the girls into bed, turned off the lights, and gave them hugs...at which point the 2 year old rolled over and said to the 4 year old "Good night Mary." To which the 4 year old responded "Good night baby Jesus."

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

OH. MY. HEAVENS!! That is just about the funniest thing! Those two SO crack me up. Thanks for sharing!