Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a Fish!

That's what H2 said about what she saw on the ultrasound machine.
Actually before that Eric asked her what she saw on the screen. She said very clearly. "It's a baby boy." That was before we knew what it was. And then later she said "It's a fish." But, a brother is what her sister and her were hoping for. H1 really wanted a brother. We had to prepare her the night before in case it was a baby girl. Eric and I both felt in our hearts that it was another girl. But.......
It was a baby boy on the ultrasound machine! So the girls are going to have their wish come true. H1 can't wait for spring. She's going to teach the baby all about how to play with trains and to ride a bike, etc. She says her job is to make the baby laugh. They are both so excited and so are we. We just don't know what we are going to do with a boy yet. But I'm sure we'll figure it out.

4 comments:

Claire said...

CONGRATS on your little BOY!!!! How exciting and perfect! And awhile ago I said H3 but I meant J3 since of course I don't know if it's an H...anyway, I have been thinking about you a lot. We're hoping to get back into coming to the Tuesday event in January. Have a Merry Christmas!

Miggs said...

Oh, that makes me happy. I clapped my hands with glee for you guys.

Lori Leigh said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you! What you do with a boy is just make sure you keep things covered up while you are changing the diaper! Good luck with that!

Lori Leigh said...

I'll have to go through my stuff and see what boy stuff I have. I gave several smaller things to B & R which they won't be needing now since E is so old. I can check with them about sending them on. I may have some other things you might need also. Are you going with a theme for his room?