Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas was Snow Much Fun!

I think overall we got close to 20 inches of snow over the last week.

I loved it....but of course I didn't have to shovel the driveway everytime.
Check out the wall of snow at the base of our driveway. It is almost up to Eric's knees. They had shoveled it clear the day before. This was all brand new snow from overnight. We definitely had to dig out if we wanted to go anywhere.Eric and Jason Morehead began to dread every time it began to snow.

The girls loved it...They got to go sledding. I don't have any pictures of that because, my camera is in Oklahoma. Thankfully, these pics are brought to you courtesy of Eric's parents who stayed with us over Christmas.
Deep Snow!

We began building a snowman in late afternoon. But of course...we have 2 little girls obsessed with princesses. So the snowman was a little more creative.
The Snow Princess in all her glory!
If we would have put her in the front yard, sure she would have made the evening news.

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

I've just bought 3 plane tickets. My kids don't know what snow is so I'm sending them your way. They should arrive tomorrow.