Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's not Arkansas

I miss the fall in Arkansas, but Idaho is still pretty in it's own way.
My parents arrived just in time to take all the furniture and pull all the carpet out of our house.
Since we were displaced for a day and a half we went for a drive.

These pictures are from Kelly Canyon which is about an hour and 15 minutes from my house.

We saw about 5 bald eagles "fishing" along the river.

Then we drove to Swan Valley, my dad's favorite spot.

Tree climber

Wanna be tree climber.

H2 got dedicated @ church on Sunday.

Grandma brought the girls new outfits. Aren't they sweet. Here they are on our new carpet. I didn't get a single picture of my parents with the girls. Not sure what happened, except that we were all working the whole time to patch and paint wall and lots of other stuff. Thanks for all your help mom & dad!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love that area. You're girls are so cute!!!

Lori Leigh said...

The "drive" pictures are really pretty! And your girls are too cute! I'm glad mom and dad were able to help!

Have a great Thursday!

Bonnie Jean said...

Precious family! Great Memories! We had a good time!!

Sarah said...

Does anybody else think that we (Dan and Sarah) look like giants during the dedication?