Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Falling behind....

Fall for me has been very busy, and therefore something had to give. If you haven't noticed, my blog has been untouched for about 4 weeks. So sorry to all my 5 faithful blog readers if there are any of you left. As I am typing this I am realizing that it is not so hard to post and I'm not sure why I haven't done it in so long. So here is a quick recap of the last month:H1 started soccer.
Hubby is the coach now that our coach quit.
H2 is still H1's number one fan.
And H2 is still cute!
Hubby's Parents came to visit.
We went to Crater's of the Moon Nat'l Monument.The we dug 16 test holes on the land we want to buy. Turns out it was too shallow to dig because of the lava beds underneath...bummer. So they said we could buy the land across the street, which you can see behind hubby.The kids waited patiently through 3 hours of digging.More Soccer Games. Grandma bought the girls costumes for Halloween.

(H2 and her good friend preparing for life on the farm.) We went and looked @ the land across the street....dug test holes. Everything was good. Then they decided they didn't want to sell us the land across the street. So now we are back to looking @ the first property, which we like better, just trying to figure out how to make it work. One thing we know for sure, is that we are ready to have some land so the kids can run and play.

My parents came to visit this past week. We were so busy getting our house ready to sell. I'll post about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

You're back!!!! Great post! I love all the pics of the girls! I miss those girls. Can't wait to see them in December! H1 is so cute in her soccer uniform. H2 is cuter than ever!