Thursday, November 20, 2008

What two year olds do....

I remember my first daughter doing this when she was about this age. I have some videos of her, so I knew I needed to get some videos of my youngest also. This is what she looked like when I first found her. This is what she looked like a little while later. And yes all of the stuff from the first picture was still on her. When I undressed her,....crying with resistance of course, she had on 14 articles of clothing, not including her own clothes. Big sis didn't want to be left out if the camera was involved.
Of course, it was cute that day and I took lots of pictures. But then when it happened again the next day, and then every time I turned around....and then when I had to wrestle my property off a screaming child everytime.....it started to become not so cute. But these videos are still pretty cute.

I didn't realize that I was taking a sideways video.
(Please ignore my messy room.)



Fun memories!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the underwear around the 2 year olds neck and the big girls head :) Funny girls...

nipnlap said...

Very cute! I remember the pictures you had sent of H1 doing that!