Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And then we got busy......really busy!

From Minnesota we drove 10 hours to Missouri for a 4th of July Family Reunion.
The girls with my mom eating s'mores.
Holding (strangling?) a kitty from my Granpa's farm.


Blowing Bubbles in the Gasconade River.


Jumping in Granpa's River...Oh to be a 1 year old.

Eric & I left the girls there and drove for 2 days back to Idaho and then went Immediately to Old Faithful Christian Ranch where Eric was the speaker for a week. I didn't take any pics @ OFCR because we were too busy. I flew home to get the girls on Friday, was back home 24 hours later with the girls.

We were home for 4 days before off to another very small church camp where Eric spoke again.
We took the girls this time.
Palisades Mennonite Church Camp

Dipping in the freezing cold waters of the Palisade Resevoir.

Enjoying the sunshine on the Dock.

Mom got to float the snake river.
That's me waving in the middle.

Here is a picture of our little A-frame cabin we stayed in.

We will be home for a week and a half and then we have our SURVIVOR camp with our own youth group. A day later we will be road tripping out to Fargo, ND for a week and a half. Crazy two months. I think we will only have been home at our house 14 days out of 55 days.

So what does life look like at home?
As I was working on the computer today the girls came in and said, "We're ready for the snow." (It's 88 degrees outside). So I took their picture and as they walked out the door the oldest said, "What a beautiful snowy day it is today."

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

You guys have been so busy! I'm not for sure how you are still sane. And I LOVE the pics of the girls! That is so funny how they dressed up and the comment about the snowy day. Thanks for sharing!