Monday, January 16, 2012

Carolina Beach

This is for my friends who suggested I should update my blog...Thanks for making me feel like someone cares about what is going on in our life. I will try to do a better job. So I guess I'll start where we left off and try to catch up.If you haven't heard yet, we are moving to North Carolina....this week. We got to visit there this summer...we didn't know at the time we'd be living there soon. Here are some pictures of our weekend at Carolina Beach.Hattie our little surfer girl spent all her time boogey boarding in the waves.
Hailey our shore bird, a little afraid of the waves, loved digging for seashells and playing in the sand.
Leif our land lover wanted nothing to do with the water and spent his day as far away from the shore as possible."When are we leaving?"

4 comments:

emily wilson said...

north carolina? i thought you just built a big beautiful home???

Claire said...

so good to see pics of your family! barely recognized the girls! they are all growing up so much! keep posting :)

avant said...

So glad that you updated, miss seeing Hattie. She is a beautiful girl, still seems so full of life.

Lori Leigh said...

We love the beach! We will definitely have to go when we come for a visit. I love your beach pics too. When we went last year, Anna really was content to play in the sand. I think the waves were too unpredictable for her. The others would have stayed in the waves all day.