Friday, May 20, 2011

Winter Skiing

Wolfe Mountain in UT

H 1's first time for downhill. A big thanks to our friend Cheri who taught H1 everything she knows. I didn't trust myself to go on the lift with H1.But a few quick lessons with Cheri and there was no stopping her. First it was "don't help me daddy."Then it was "Mommy, I can teach you to ski."

I definitely couldn't keep up with the 6 year old doing a wedge straight down the hill. I like doing my nice S curves slow and under control. They were always waiting for me at the bottom. I'm glad Eric has someone who can keep up with him.



H1 also picked up cross-country right away. She could actually keep up. Skiing is not always easy with a 30 lb weight on your back. But H2 and LJ loved it as well. Skiing with Grandma & Granpa @ the Nordic Center.

No comments: