Friday, October 9, 2009

Step #5: Repeat all over for Second Floor

Gymnast J setting the top plates.
E hanging out on the second floor to be.View from my bathroom window.View out my bedroom Window.View out our kitchen window.View out the front door.View inside the living room.

View from the outside looking into Grandma & Grandpa's room.
After decking the second floor...up go the walls again.

Holes for the porches.
Multitasking.
H 1's Room! At last!H 2's room! Soon she will have to pick up her own toys! L J's Room!
E & J hanging out on the back wall.

The Joberston Clan...Always to be found nearby!


1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

I love your pictures! The one with the kids in the hole is hilarious! And I love that vest that H1 is wearing. Too cute! ha! LJ looks SO big!!! I can't believe how fast he is growning up!