Monday, April 6, 2009

Crazy Stuff

This is a new sport in the Jackson House, trying to catch the stuffed animals as they fly off of the fan.

All three videos were cute so I had to include them all.

We don't let our kids jump on the bed, but it just kind of spontaneously happens in their excitement.

Overheard the other day:

As the girls were making some kind of great creation in the living room, not sure if it was a castle or what, H1 excitedly ran up stairs saying "And I'm going to go....get....my....Mermaid!!!!" H2 quickly followed her saying, "And I'm going to go get my.....I'm going to ....I, I'm, I'm going to go get...I'm going to go get.....What am I getting?"

This morning: H2 came up to me with a sewing tape measure..I forgot exactly what she said...but it was obvious she wanted to measure me. So I waited patiently as she meaured me from the waist down and then concluded..."You're big."

4 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

So my kids are SO not watching those videos! Ha! But they are cute! And the things they say......too funny!

Rebecca said...

Ben and I just watched the videos and thoroughly enjoyed the girls! I love that the older H said "that was amazing!". They really enjoy life!

Claire said...

Hi! It's been so long...how are you? When is the new little one supposed to arrive? We need to catch up.

Jared Wilson said...

you know we were playing that game that night after we watched your girls do it!