Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Flower is No Pansy



Actually, it is a beautiful Pansy, but it's definitely not a wimpy plant. My dad brought it from Seattle in a suitcase on the airplane. It arrived at my house with no blooms and dad planted it in the rocks. There is has decided to bloom (Beautifully) where it was planted. Dad also planted some creeping flox in my rocks. I think he was inspired by his recent trip to the Buchart Gardens in Canada. Although mom says that she is married to Johnny Appleseed and that he plants things everywhere he goes. Thanks Dad! My yard is looking lovely!


Eric did a little landscaping to improve the home front.

Thanks Eric! These flowers are beautiful!



1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

How fun! I LOVE flowers! I can't believe dad brought them in his suitcase! I'm so glad they are thriving! Thanks for sharing your pics.